Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Bridal Shower

My best friend Kerry is getting married June 1st! So today our friend Shayla and I gave her a Shower! It was just friends and only Lingerie was accepted as gifts :)
We had Jake and Nick(shayla's hubby) help us set up, then they spent the day skating haha.



We had lunch, veggies, berries, and desserts









Shayla, Kerry, me (looking large!)




During the shower, yes that's a panty line on the fireplace :)
We played a candy/poster game











Then a few days befor we had some questions we had for Austin about kerry and had Jake and Nick ask them while I filmed it.. Having jake and nick ask the questions made it way more entertaining. We asked Kerry the same questions and she had to answer how she thought Austin would answer, if she got it right, she got a pair of panties from the panty line..






Then we opened gifts!









And that was the shower! It was a fun day, I hope Kerry loved it!


I'm so excited for Kerry to be getting married, Austin is a great guy and I know they will have a great life together. I love you Kerry and am so happy for you!

2 comments:

  1. it was so much fun! thank you! you girls are the best friends! love you too ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks darling...you guys did a great job..i know she loved it...i want to see the video...

    ReplyDelete