Monday, December 15, 2014

thanksgiving

thanksgving in escalante this year was great! and also a little weird.
i was the only one of my parens kids to be there on the actual day.
we got there wednesday afternoon and went straight out to my parents property to check out the house. its coming along great! they are going to love it.
Thursday we had thanksgiving with the big meisenbach family around 2:00pm and then after dessert we went out to attempt paper lantern my uncle brought, but it was too cold for the lanterns to lift. but after that we went and watched him shoot of huge rockets in someones field which was awesome!







Friday we went on a hike with my parents, my cousin and her family and my uncle and his family.
it was so much fun, i haven't been on a hike since befor i was pregnant with johnny. the hike was beautiful, and the kids did great. millie was tired and had a minor melt down the last 1/2 mile. but that wasn't too bad. we then went to dance hall rock on the way home, which is always fun.
 


















we came home sunday morning at 4am. 
it was a great trip this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment