Monday, April 25, 2011

Amsterdam

Ooook.. This iPad blogging is difficult. I replaced my Amsterdam blog with Bruges.. So if you saw it befor, here we go again.. We were in Amsterdam first, but this is now out of order..

Amsterdam, Holland
We walked alot! It was so pretty, I love the buildings...











Kerry and I went on a swing ride at a carnival, we all got crepes, and walked to see the sights.






Banana, chocolate, and whip cream crepe! Mmmmm...


We went to the Ann Frank house, it was amazing. It's empty inside because Mr. Frank wanted it left how it was when the family was taken.. But they still have all the things on the walls preserved, like a measuring chart of the kids growth, and pictures Ann glued on the walls to make it more homey.. It was really neat, but sad to think they had to live like that, then get taken away.


We went to Kukenhof,the TULIPS!

















Bike tour! So rad..














Cute country flower market..


View from hotel


At the train station headed to Bruges, Belgium



2 comments:

  1. OH MY HECK! Those tulips are so pretty! I love your pictures! I wish I could be there with you! Love you miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holland is now on my list of places to visit! Those fields of flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete