Friday, April 6, 2012

mean joke

So my last post was all about spring, and warm sunny weather. The whole week has been beautiful!
This morning I woke up to this



And this



Our flowers are out and wanting sun! I'm really hope they don't freeze and die, and the blossoms on our trees have perfect little buds ready to pop.



I had put my winter cloths and boots to the back of my closet.. Had to get my boots out to take jake to school!



So happy spring, I feel so bad for the little kids who have to find Easter eggs in the snow :( cause today is APRIL 6th!



Yes this is an angry post, sorry.
Have a lovely Easter weekend, really! We are headed to Escalante!

2 comments:

  1. i was really bummed when i woke up & saw this too. sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha me too. We had a lot more up here! But it's supposed to warm up by Sunday, at least I hope! I feel bad for one of my friends who got married today. Have fun in Escalante!

    ReplyDelete