Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Disneyland

We went Disneyland twice while we were home for Christmas! The first time we went with Jacob, Carissa and kids, and the second time we went for my moms bday.
First day was Finns day, first time to cars land!




First things first, get Johnny and myself a churro. He loved it!
We went on little mermaid twice while the others did big kid rides in cars land and then joined us












This first day was the most crowded day I have ever been to Disney land. It was terrible. But still so fun!




We went in toy story, pirates, haunted mansion, and a few others..












We watched the fireworks on our run back over to CA adventure to try and get on the new cars ride for Finn. It had been outrageously long allll day so we went back late hoping all the kids would be asleep and it's was only 45 minutes ( which is like a 1/4 of what it had been all day!) me, mom jacob and finn went on it. it was such a fun ride! We loved it.
















It really was so fun!
Day 2 was a few weeks later and it was jut Johnny and I left at my parents house and we didn't have anything planned for the day on my moms birthday.. Soo we went to Disneyland! Just for the afternoon. We wet on little mermaid again, Johnny loves it. My mom and dad went on te cars ride (my dad along with finn loves Cars and hadn't been on the ride yet) And then my dad and I went on towers of terror.












We then went over to Disneyland












We on small world, and then my mom and I went on thunder mountain! It's her favorite ride, and it is now closed until October!! After the rides we got on last churro and ten walked the shops on Main Street until they kicked us out!




We love Disneyland!

No comments:

Post a Comment