Friday, January 25, 2013

Oh by the way

I turned 24 on January 19th

24

Really?
It was a great day though! We kept it mellow in the morning. Went to target and to a few antique stores. Jake got me an awesome window and beautiful mirror!


I went through my birthday party in a box from my mom! She sent me the cutest birthday plates!


Then Grayson and Brittany came down to watch Johnny while jake and I went to salt lake for dinner. Ruth's Chris! It was SO good! Our first time. It was also my first time being away from Johnny that long with someone besides my mom or jake with him. G&B did great! The decorated and Brittany also made my moms birthday cake an it was perfect! Tasted right on.
We had a few friend over and enjoyed the night.


24 isn't too bad I guess.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment