Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Rome, part four

our last day in rome was probably my favorite day there. im not sure why. we took it slow and didnt go too far from our hotel. 
we took the morning to pack and johnny took a nap and just hung out. 
we then went to the Pantheon. it was so close to our hotel, i wish we had known how close it was.





 we then walked to the Trevi Fountain


 tossing our coins! johnny tossed about 6! he was into it.



 we then walked back to the pantheon and stopped for dinner and got some really good gelato to end our trip.




we loved our trip to europe! i loved being there with jake and johnny.
cant wait to go again!...maybe in 10 years...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck....gelato! Mmmmm I crave that stuff. Cool pics! I remember the Trevi Fountain! haha it reminds me of the Lizzie Mcguire movie.

    ReplyDelete